There are germs everywhere!
Fiona, Josiah, and I have been coughing for weeks. Fi has developed tonsillitis and is on a 10-day regimen of penicillin. But Jo and I are officially 'healthy'. How is that possible with both of us hacking up parts of lungs daily? Apparently since there is no swelling and gunk in our throats, we are healthy. Interesting definition. I consider feeling well, and a lack of coughing an important part of being healthy. But what do I know?
Anyway, there are lots of germs. I am starting to get a bit paranoid about them. Perhaps we are just reinfecting each other with the same thing over and over again. So, today my project is to clean. Not just straighten and tidy, but scrub and disinfect.
LK has gone into town on his own to do the Saturday errands. I am staying home with the Sprouts. They needed to sleep in pretty badly. Thankfully they did. So, they are much less cranky than they have been all week. That means the cleaning can commence.
But first we need to finish the morning tea and Facebook check.
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment