Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gone

Last night as I was falling asleep, I was halfway through a post in my head. Now, for the life of me, I can't remember it. It's just gone.

It's a day that makes me reflect on all the things that I love about my life. The weather is beautiful and hinting of autumn. We had a relaxed breakfast in town as a family. We bought school supplies for the three of us going back to school; lunch bags, pens, highlighters, etc. After lunch we went to the park to play and wander. It was a lovely day.

The only thing I would change about the day was that the library is still on summer hours and is closed on Saturdays. Ho-hum. I still haven't finished half the books I have on my nightstand, so it's not for the books. I just like to be in a place with so many books, and with people who like books.

I did run into one of our librarians in the grocery store though. I guess that will do for now.

No comments: