Things are weird around here. People seem to be a bit sick of each other; I guess nine months of forced social intimacy can be a bit hard. We are all looking forward to seeing friends and family down south. Every day I arrive at school, someone is counting down...17 school days left.
Fiona is going on her big end-of-year field trip with her class next week. Classes have been fundraising all year towards this trip, which is a tradition here in Grassy. We shall see. They are taking the school bus to Winnipeg to visit the zoo. It will be a very long day with lots of noise on the bus. I anticipate a very tired and cranky little girl to arrive at home. However, they have the next day off to recover from the 6-hour ride. As a mom I am somewhat apprehensive about a 6-hour bus ride and a full day of zoo tours for my 5 year old. It may be more than she can handle. Or, it may be the most exciting day of the year for her.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment