I was doing really well in the fall with watching my food consumption and getting moving. I was loving running in the mornings, seeing the daily progression from summer to winter in plants and animal species. It was a treat to be our while the lakes steamed off their morning mists. And I felt so good; strong, healthy, glowing.
Then we moved into the twilight zone. Daylight disappeared from mornings, not to be seen until 7:00. And the treat season started. Between darkness and far too many available sweets I just stalled.
Now that Daylight Savings has come around we are back to daylight in the mornings. Unfortunately I have broken my pattern and I know that getting back into it will be hard work. Thankfully I know that I am not the only one fighting this battle. JC is slogging through the same mire of holidays (Thanksgiving, Halloween, and soon CHRISTMAS) is pursuit of the same goal.
So, with that mental company and the constant support of my DH, here we go again. To sweeten the deal without sugar, my DH has offered that I set myself a reward for the next goal; a shopping trip all by myself!
Deal!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment