Sunday, September 27, 2009

Guest Post by LK - Our Environmentalist

EK has mentioned in a previous blog post how FK has become quite the environmentalist (thanks to Subway and the kids' meal packs that include National Geographic Activities highlighting environmental issues). Here is a poem that she wrote (how did she come up with that title?):

The Earth Is Not a Lemon to Squeeze

I love every tree.
I love every flower.

I love every tree.
I love every flower.
I love everything in nature,
Every minute, every hour.

Clear and crystal waters,
Stars that shine way high above,
Rich, green forests filled with creatures,
That is what I love!

by Fiona Kaldeway

3 comments:

Anon said...

Very cool! She lives in the right place to appreciate Creation! VS

Jodi.C said...

I love this poem especially since I know the little hand that wrote it.

I think your blog title suggests that LK wrote it though?

Donna said...

I think Fiona may have received some writing genes from her parents!! (Em, you know I think you should BE a writer!)