Yes, I have been awol for a week. Very busy here. VERY VERY busy here.
There have been moments when I have wondered why... why this opportunity came up? why we ever thought it was a good idea? why are we killing ourselves trying to do this?
I also wonder what is the lesson and growing that we are to do in this. Last year was such a time of personal growth for both of us. It looks like another year of huge growing pains. Is this what the rest of my life is going to look like? As soon as you have completed one marathon, another- bigger one- is dropped into your lap? Oh boy, that is a tiring prospect.
Do I wish for my comfortable ignorant life back? Sometimes, but I couldn't go back to it now. So we move forward. Slowly, and longing for a few more hours sleep in a night.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment