You know the character Dory in the movie "Finding Nemo"? I think of her often with her confused, but ever-cheerful litany to just keep swimming despite lack of direction or confusion. I feel like Dory today.
My job interview for Monday was cancelled at the last hour and so we managed to get to Sarnia to visit family for Canada Day after all. FK was so delighted that we could actually make the trip (to honest we all were). We had a great day until after dinner. FK had been compaining of a sore tummy and had some indigestion all day, but once we got all set up in our spot to wait for fireworks she got hit with a bout of diarhea and so I packed up our two little ones and came back to Oma & Opa's early. FK was feeling so badly that she didn'y even mind missing the fireworks. She was up four times last night. Now both little ones are sleeping and hopefully recovering from two very tiring days and tummy bugs.
I am trying not to be anxious about work stuff and trust that the Lord has it all in hand, but I am not doing very well right now with it all. I want to know where I am swimming to! But I don't so I just keep swimming...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are in my prayers! Swimming is exhausting - and when doing it in circles not very productive. I'll pray that you can float on your back for a while and let God catch up to where you are!
VS
THanks VS. Prayers are always appreciated (actually coveted) and support received gratefully.
Post a Comment