I was awoken this morning by the weekly phone call from my mom. It was after nine o'clock. I wanted so badly to roll over and go back to sleep again.
Why so tired?
It has been a long week. Report cards. Lots of flu and colds. Students absent and then trying to catch them up. JK has had a cold and is coughing at night. Fi injured her nose (check out LK's blog for details).
It is now noon and I am still sipping tea in my robe. There is not an ounce of Type-A in me today. My greatest ambition is to get outside to enjoy the dump of fresh snow that fell last night and the sunshine that just broke through the clouds.
I am so thankful for an extra two hours at school yesterday afternoon to get all my prep for Monday done (my dearest LK took the kids home and let me stay to work). I have a weekend that is school-work-free for the first time in eons. BLISS.
So, my robe and my mug of tea will be my company until the Sprouts and LK and I feel like testing the fresh powder outside.
Oh, and my Kindle will get a little workout this weekend.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"We can all pajamie in whatever we've got."
Enjoy the down time :)
Post a Comment