Saturday, January 8, 2011

Glee(k)

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Last night I arrived home from town with the first season checked out of the library. Three hours later we crawled into bed having laughed our way through the first three episodes. What fun!

After each episode we both turned to each other with grins wide as our faces and the look that said, "How about just one more?"

Today I am tired. It was totally worth it. It has been a long time since LK and I have been this relaxed and free about doing what is fun rather than what is responsible; it feels wonderful!

I feel like breaking out in song and dance in my living room. Do you think I could teach the Sprouts to sing back-up?

2 comments:

Donna said...

I LOVE GLEE-not what the characters are, not the way they depict teachers or high school students, not even all the singing (although I do rather like the singing) but I love Sue's lines again Wil-whoever writes her lines is a genius!

EK said...

I am constantly agog at those comments. If I said anything even remotely close to that I would be on my ear. It is really hyperbolic - much like high school itself.

But man, the music is AMAZING. I so wish there had been a glee club in my high school.