Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Running Bliss

Running Goddess is home. It was absolute bliss this morning to run together.

The run itself, not so fun. I have been on vacation and so have been only doing short runs to 'maintain'. There really is no maintaining without the hills. And I had forgotten the gloriously challenging hills that are Grassy roads. So, we have a new goal, get those hill legs back.

But the talk during the run. Oh my. Let's just say that I am a social runner to the core. I love to run with company and chat. And when I can chat with someone who is funny, positive, and lets me blather on sometimes after the point has disappeared around a bend somewhere behind us, I am in heaven.

So, welcome home Running Goddess. Here's to many chatter-filled runs this year and lots of collegial dialogue. It is going to be a good year.

No comments: