Saturday, August 14, 2010

All's Quiet on the Western Front

It seems the mice have either figured out where the traps are in two nights, or there were only two of them. Hmmm.

When I did my online hunt for ideas, there were several people who said that too many people underestimate the number of mice when dealing with the problem. They don't end up getting rid of them all, which leads to more mice (since the little darlings love to make more mice). I have that phrase on repeat in my mind all the time.

No new droppings anywhere that I can find this morning, though.

Ah well, me and my Javex will keep on cleaning and see what we can find. Today's agenda; moving stove and washer/dryer to clean and sterilize behind and underneath both.

On the bright side, all this cleaning is really good for my house. It doesn't usually get quite this much elbow grease. I am more of a 'good enough' housekeeper than a 'good housekeeping' housekeeper.

1 comment:

Buster Stronghart said...

On cleaning your house:

"Perfection is the enemy of the good."