LK just came in from spending an hour outside snowshoeing and taking pics. He was sharing about beaver tracks and tramping around the lake and the like. As I was listening, I was also continuing the online search I was in the midst of for my homework (looking for a graphis organizer for a 5-paragraph essay).
Rudely interrupting my DH, "Ooh, cool, a whole website dedicated to graphic organizers!"
"Only you, Em could get that excited about it."
"I know, I'm sorry. It's just that I love education SOOOO much.", in a sad little plea to be forgiven for not giving him my undivided attention (which he really should be used to by now, seeing as I am incapable of giving anything my undivided attention- unless its shoes or teaching.)
As he walks away, shaking his head and grinning. "I know. I know."
I think I may be hopeless. The more I learn, the more excited I get about teaching. I wonder if there is a support group for teacher-spouses (like for hockey-wives and Monday-Night -Football girlfriends).
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
and golf widows!
Post a Comment