Where is the time going? The past week has flown by thanks to our suddenly very busy schedule.
Last week Fiona started skating. Tonight we went for our second session. She managed to 'skate' the length of the rink with the help of a chair supporting her for balance. She was a trouper even when she landed on her tailbone once. We are both really enjoying ourselves.
Last week I also started hosting my second student teacher of the year. This time I am determined to provide more support and that of course means more time. So, I am madly planning every break and free moment I get to make sure that my part of the teaching day is organized really well in order to provide support to her in preparing her part.
I have been working out with one of the high school teachers after school for the past three weeks, and that adds to my commitments. It is a great stress relief at the end of the day and also helps me connect with a colleague.
Then there is our Small Group that now meets on Tuesday nights, thanks to my course, which I ought to be working on right now...
All in all, life is busy and full. But in a very good way. I will do my best to keep up on blogging. Please forgive me if I am quieter than usual in the next three weeks.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment