Friday, October 31, 2008

No more storage!

We moved all our junk that was in storage in Kenora to our house today. Hooray! This accomplishes that goal we have been working on for three weeks. Long story and I don't want to go there again. The good news is that all our stuff is under one roof and Fiona has a dresser now. What to do with all the boxes...

Perhaps another purge of junk is in order...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am a mature single gal.
I have been reading your blog with interest, especially the slideshow.

I must ask. Who is that incredably sexy guy taking the kids thru some big, clammy-looking pipe or culvert?

If you can send his phone number, I would be SOOOOO grateful.
Thanks
Trixie

EK said...

Yeah, that's my Dad. He's married.
***Dad, is that you?***

Anonymous said...

Email me at wdix@vianet.on.ca and find out!