Thursday, October 9, 2008

Moving!!!

We are moving tomorrow! Hooray!!! No more boxes in every room. The kids get their own rooms. The bad news is, no phone for at least another week. I feel so cut off from the world. It is amazing how I have come to rely on telephone and Internet to stay connected with people. I can only grab a few minutes here and there to get online at school. We also have e coli in the water.

This move is a good ending to a difficult week. I am really getting to see what working with students who have multiple undiagnosed issues (learning and emotional) is like. It is a huge challenge. I come home most days exhausted and emotionally drained. However, it is awesome to have a safe place to go home to and I love going home to my family.

Please support us in prayer this weekend. It is hard to be far away for the first Thanksgiving in twelve years that LK isn't working. We miss our family and friends a lot right now.

No comments: