It turns out that word got around the church that my hubby plays the organ.
After the service on Sunday the organist walked up to him and mentioned that she had heard he plays. That was very nice because she would really like to retire. Would he perhaps like to play?
He nearly fell over.
And I laughed out loud.
Because every time there has been a change in our lives God has been evident in preparing us for change and then leading the way. Usually it is clearest in hindsight and I am always looking for the clues. LK is usually a bit more cautious in asserting God's hand in our daily lives. However this one has him a bit stunned.
We have felt the preparations for a change, as I have shared. We have been looking for a home of our own. God has other ideas right now. It seems that He is starting with a new church home.
Monday, July 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment