This has not been our best winter here. I don't know whether it was the weather, or whether it was us. Either way we have spent far too much of it cooped up inside. I skied less than ten times. We didn't even strap on snowshoes. Most of our outdoor time was spent building a snow fort or shovelling the driveways. And it wasn't enough.
Today, for the first time in months I strapped on my running shoes and started spring training. It was delicious. I felt like I was waking up after a long hibernation and my soul is hungry for the clean air and sunshine. Between the music, the endorphins and sunshine I came home in the best mood that I have been in for weeks.
I can't wait for for Thursday.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i have been so tempted to get out for a run this week (it's been since last fall!!!) but the air still has that "bite" to it that i can't stand-oh winter please leave!!!
Post a Comment