Dinner is one of my favourite times at home. It is when I have the chance to really look at my kids and marvel at what incredible creatures they are.
Last night Jo was tired. So dinner started with a meltdown. As he was not able to pull himself together, LK carried him upstairs to calm down in his room. Halfway up the stairs I heard a quavering, "I want to wisten," from Jo. Then he shared with his Papa, "I tired."
The poor Sprout has so much game. He is willing to try almost anything, and sometimes the rest of the family forgets that he is only three. But when he reaches his end, he is really done.
LK brought him back down and he bravely ate his supper with tear-tracks running down his cheeks. Within a few minutes he was trying to tell jokes like his big sister.
I think that we are ready for a holiday in our house.
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment