
My usual pattern when something frustrating happens is to be a bit of a diva; moaning and groaning a lot about my hardship, and then get over it. I love to relive stories of the hardships of life (of which I admittedly know very little).
Yesterday morning I arrived at school to find my classroom door open already. Not a big deal except for the fact that my window was broken (the frame, not the glass) and the contents of some of my desk drawers were messed up and missing. Two classrooms had been broken into. Some money from hot dog day (serves me right for leaving it there), my chocolate from Oma (how could they?), and my jump drive (with all my work on it) were missing. The money was just a bit, not a big deal. The chocolate, well it's chocolate (milk, not dark, so survivable). But the jump drive had all my work from this year on it. I have backed up, but not everything recently. Thankfully report cards were recently backed up. So I had the opportunity last night to update a bunch of work. It was a late night, but life goes on.
So now I am treating myself to a night of movies and popcorn. No schoolwork. Even though I ought to be puttering.
1 comment:
wdix@vianet.on.ca
Dark chocolate?
The pix & DVD arrived today. So many thanx for the thought.
Tell L (I can't cause no one sends me their email address) that he must keep looking at the world thru that lovely lens. He has such a great view that he mustn't let it go to waste.
What would happen if the school was broken into that way at -40?
Luv
PoP
Post a Comment