Getting back into the swing of things after being sick is taking a little longer than I want it to. I feel like I spent too many days off my feet last week, so I should be all raring to go again. Shouldn't I?
Well, my butt seems to be having a bit of trouble with getting rolling again. On Tuesday we had our girls workout after school. I felt draggy and tired. I usually love it and come out totally pumped. Then yesterday my run home from school also felt draggy. A nasty dog who nipped me in the calf right at the last corner didn't really help the enthusiasm levels. I was moping about not getting all my energy back right away.
Today I had a huge lift. I had to come home early and so anticipated missing our girls workout (we workout together two days a week). I promised my workout buddies that I would do something at home to move and that I would be there in spirit.
After lunch recess (and mail delivery) LK came into my classroom with a box. Inside was this...
I put it on my Pinterest wishlist a week ago and he promptly ordered it for me. Thanks to the most fun workouts I have ever tried (other than running) I am out of my draggy funk. And I am looking forward to adding another day or two of exercise to my schedule.
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment