Well writing down everything that goes into your mouth is certainly very revealing. It is already making a substantial difference in how much I eat every day. This is a great exercise. I highly recommend it if you are struggling with eating at all.
The biggest change that has happened in my eating habits over the first two weeks of the month is that I am no longer snacking in the evening after the Sprouts have gone to bed. That was my crashing and noshing time previously - particularly during the holidays when there were yummy treats available in the house all the time. As a result I have felt more energy in the mornings and am really hungry for breakfast. Both good things.
I am not doing quite so well with the phone calls. I think that I will amend my goals to two phone calls a month rather than weekly. Small steps...
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment