I have already been reflecting on how to ensure that I suceed in my resolutions (chronic achiever that I am). Many many bloggers post resolutions. In exploring some of these I have realized that my resolutions are not SMART. I have learned that mine are far too vague to be achievable goals. So, I will set a habit to support each resolution each month, a la Gretchin Rubin in her book The Happiness Project.
With the goal of eating healthier in mind, I am planning to keep a food journal for the month of January. This will, I hope, enable me to be more mindful of what I eat. And I will be able to see just how crazy-too-much chocolate I really eat. It should be revealing to say the least.
With my relationship goal in mind I will make a phone call to someone who is not in my daily life once a week to stay more in touch.
Fingers crossed!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment