I am rising from the ashes of exhaustion and coughing and Kleenex everywhere. Note to self: buy stock in Kleenex. I am on my way to health. I am. I am. But the blasted coughing just won't stop!
To keep a positive attitude I keep reminding myself of how unbelievably horrible I felt all last week. This is nothing. Just a niggly post-cold tickle THAT IS DRIVING ME AROUND THE BEND BECAUSE I CAN'T TEACH WITHOUT HACKING UP A LUNG EVERY FOUR WORDS. But really I am glad to be on the mend, etc. Stiff upper lip and all that.
However (says the Eeyore in my head) now LK is coming down with the same thing that I had and just toddled miserably off to bed before nine o'clock even. Ho-hum. Another week of sickness in our house.
Sweet, sweet health. Whilst thou darken my door before the next moon? PLEEEAAASSEE!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment