The snow is up to our knees. This morning we woke up to a fresh 5 inches.
Last time we had a big dump, no school.
People complained.
So this time, even though most of the community's road weren't plowed, the bus went all the way around picking up kids. On the way to school LK and I stopped to give our principal a ride. His car was stranded and he was walking. I had to make a second run to pick up our finance guy as his car doesn't have winter tires yet. On that run I passed kindergarteners struggling through the snow to get to school.
Good to know they wanted to be there.
But would it have killed us to take it slow and safe and wait at least until the roads were plowed?
Just shaking my head at this crazy world.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment