"Mama, you're not my mama today!" has become Fi's refrain at school this past month.
On Tuesday my class and I spent eight hours on the bus to spend six hours in the city exploring the Manitoba Museum, eating out together and celebrating the end of a successful school year at am amusement park. Although it is a crazy-long day it was also a lot of fun.
What is funny is that even though I wasn't allowed to be her mom all day, Fi chose to sit with me on the bus for a chunk of the drive, and she hung out with me the whole time at the amusement park. We played a round of mini golf together and road the bumper cars. We drove a double rider go-cart around the race track (although I wasn't allowed to go too fast).
It was a really great day.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment