After a very long Monday (some Mondays are just that way) I came home to two very cheerful Sprouts and a little neighbour who, nervous of encountering bears, wanted to be walked home. As the sun was shining and the air was crisp it was a pleasure to help her be brave as she went home. And on the way back the Sprouts and I took our time and enjoyed the simple pleasures of tossing rocks along the road and trying to find the exact one we tossed.
Now that the Sprouts are tucked safely into their beds I have sat down at the computer to tackled the work of the evening.
The first task was to check on the status of my online course. I handed in my last assignments late last week and have been waiting for the intsructor to evaluate and post final feedback. She posted it today and so my first "work" was to read that I am now a Special Education Specialist. Woohoo!
So, I am celebrating the achievement of a big professional goal; earn a Specialist designation. And I am inordinately pleased with myself.
Now, what next?
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're done! Well done my friend.
congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment