I know it has been forever. I am sorry. The Internet at home is back to SLOWER THAN DIAL-UP, which is an exercise in frustration every single time I go online. As a result, I have done only the bare necessities of online stuff at home for the past week and a half. Blogging just hasn't gotten high enough on the priority list.
So, the next few days are a little less busy (report cards done and handed in) and there will be some time to catch up.
But for the first catch up post...
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know the frustration. We had dial-up in our first year, the promise of "high speed" in our second year, which lasted literally 3 days. In years 3 and4, they serviced the mission and reserve but not the new community. It stinks not having reliable internet.
Post a Comment