FYI, Kindles don't like to be dropped.
I tried to carry a basket of laundry, a pile of books that were going away, my Kindle, and hold my son's hand (because he was feeling needy). The Kindle slipped out of my hands and to the floor.
Not thinking much of it, I kept walking to finish the rest of the tasks in hand.
When I made it back to pick up my Kindle it looked like this....
I cried. It is unreadable; I tried to half an hour and then gave up forlornly. I had nothing to read. It felt, for a brief moment, like life was over (I know, such a drama queen).
Then Monday I came home from my PD in town. LK, the ultimate husband in the universe, greeted my with, "Your new Kindle is on its way."
Really, what more could a woman ask for?
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment