Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spinning

My head has been absolutely spinning with ideas and issues and questions and turmoil for the past several weeks.  Sitting down to actually formulate coherent thoughts into a decently written blog post has been attempted and aborted multiple times.  I just can't sort out my thoughts enough to narrow a topic and craft ideas to share it.  It is all a big jumble in my head.

I think that the stress of that jumble is starting to leak. 

If it wasn't dark and snowing I think the best thing would be to go for a run right now.

However, it is dark and snowing.  So I think that I will go find cosy jammies and my Kindle for a bit before bed.

Tomorrow is another day, with no mistakes in it (yet).

2 comments:

Donna said...

thinking of you often!!
(snow-seriously! yikes!!)

Jodi.C said...

The Holy Spirit has brought you and your family (Fi especially) to my prayers lately. I hope you are well and I think we need a catch-up.