Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No Caffeine After 4 O'Clock!

I made the mistake of having a Coke with our take-out dinner last night (yes, we have take-out in GN; the chip truck). It was delicious after working all day. But the cost was lying in bed awake until after 2am. By lunchtime I anticipate a serious case of the grouchies. I hope that if I drink enough water and inject some caffeine directly into my veins it will all be okay.

Almost everything is set back to rights after finishing the painting yesterday. I am happier with the colour every time I walk into the room, and that is great as I started happy and am growing to adore it. However, I still have two plants with no home, a bathroom light cover that has lost its screw, no curtains, and no art on the walls.

While laying in bed I pondered the possibilities for the plants, art, and window treatments. Ideas, but no solutions. We shall see what today brings in terms of inspiration.

No comments: