We have had a lovely visit with Oma and Opa. We celebrated birthdays, lazed in the sun, explored some of the sights of Grassy, Kenora and Winnipeg, and did a little home improvement. A perfect family visit in my book.
I love living here and am very content with where God has us right now. I think that one of the few things that I struggle with is the distance from our families. The last few days of a visit is hard because we are trying to soak up enough grandparent energy and time to last a year (without sucking them dry). And the prospect of going whole year before getting another dose is a bit of a downer. But, with all the amazing blessings in our lives, who can really complain for long. We have two sets of grandparents who love us very much and make big sacrifices to spend time with us. What more could we possibly ask for?
As we say goodbye for another year (oh that is not so fun to write) I am glad that the Sprouts have more happy memories to cherish, and some pictures (thanks Papa) to help them remember. I hope that we will be able to welcome Oma and Opa back again, as it has been wonderful to have them in our home.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment