Spring brings out the happy in me like nothing else (with the one exception being family holidays traveling and exploring with my DH and the Sprouts). It is so miraculous to wake up every morning with the sun higher in the sky, the birds louder in their celebratory chorus, and the world a shade greener than it was yesterday.
Even though I was not quite ready for the weekend to end this morning, it wasn't too hard to get out of bed. After my first morning run of the spring (I have been running after school or during lunch so far) I was in fine form to tackle a chaotic day at school.
This week is crazy; in a good way. We have a travelling planetarium here, a travelling theatre troupe here and science fair right in the middle of it all. And that is crammed into three-and-a-half days!
By Friday we will be more than ready for another weekend. But today I am full of the happiness of spring and the birds' singing, and I am ready for any challenge (I hope).
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment