We just changed our Thanksgiving plans. We have been invited to have a sleepover at the "camp" of a couple we recently got to know. We have just barely met them and they have graciously invited us (with Sprouts) to a sleepover. Brave people!
We had originally planned on a weekend in the city (with requisite shopping and family outings and a car appointment thrown in for good measure). We were sort of looking forward to it, but not entirely. And then, this lovely invite. I am tickled.
After making plans on the phone this evening I let the Sprouts know what was up. As I shared that they got to sleep in a bunk bed, and ride in a boat, and have a campfire their eyes got bigger and rounder and almost popped from their heads. Now they are tickled.
So, we are looking forward to the long weekend, not because of turkey dinners with family, but because of a new relationship and a new adventure.
Definitely more fun than the city.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment