Well, I am just not doing so well with the blogging right now. My mind is elsewhere.
Things are work are busy and last week was challenging in the classroom. I am in the midst of my Spec. Ed. Specialist course, which was frustrating for the first several weeks as much of that content was not particularly applicable to my current teaching situation.
Whenever I have a free minute I just want to escape into a book.
Well, things in the classroom are a bit better. And thanks to some great ideas from fellow course members I have some new strategies to try in addressing the challenges there. The new module we began this weekend is really relevant and I am finding myself having lots of "Aha" moments.
That has me encouraged to carry on.
I still want to bury myself in a book constantly. And I am not sure why that feeling is so intense these days. Procrastination, thou art mine enemy!
Monday, February 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment