Monday, December 5, 2011

Brrrr

The cold is here.  We went to bed last night to temperatures dropping so fast that we could feel it through the windows and curtains as a very faint chilly breeze.  BRRRR!  I love my feather duvet. 

This morning we woke up to a very cranky car (who may have appreciated being plugged in last night, had I remembered).  Some of us were snug in our beds too late (not my DH of course, he is up at the crack of dawn come hell or high water).  Thank goodness for DH's internal body clock, as his promptness is the only thing that got us out of the house this morning even close to on time.  Plus he made great lunches for everyone (which is my job in the mornings).  Have I mentioned what a great guy he is recently?

My internal body clock says its time to hibernate with warm sweaters, hot chocolate, songs around the living room, and a big pile of good books to read. 

11 more sleeps until the Christmas holidays!

No comments: