Monday, January 26, 2009

Something in the water...

What a day! There must have been something in the water over the weekend. I can't remember that last time my class was that off-road. It was a good day to get to 3:30!

Fiona had her first skating session tonight after supper. Can you believe that we actually have a 'hockey bag' in our house? My little girl has a hockey helmet. Not that she is playing hockey, but she is learning to skate. Tonight saw a successful lesson in falling and getting up. She was incredibly chipper about tackling this challenge and I was very proud of her; no tears, no asking to quit! We were on the ice for about 40 minutes and she only spent about half of it on her bum.

Mondays are starting to be very busy; school, dinner, skating, and next week I start my online AQ course through Queens. Whoo! What a start to the week. Thankfully the rest of the week slows down a little each day.

No comments: