Monday, August 4, 2014

Austen Today

I have been meandering through Pinterest fairly regularly this summer.  Too much random scrolling through the everything category to really find something special except by serendipity (my very favourite way to find things - which is why thrift shopping is such a delight for me). 

This afternoon I found such a delightful website that I have to share it with you.  I am a huge Austen fan.  I have read everything she wrote, Pride and Prejudice at least twice.  So when I saw a link to a blog post called "7 un-put-down-able books" I had to click through.  I found Modern Mrs. Darcy.

Check it out.  I promise you will like her voice, her passion for books and writing, and her perspective.  I spent half an hour reading backwards through her posts before being overcome by the need to share this lovely find.

No comments: