Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Emily Two-Two and the Busy Spring

To say that running two houses, commuting between two communities, keeping up with two children, and the Man and the Dog has kept me busy for the past two months is an understatement.  As a result I have collapsed at the end of each day, thinking about blogging, but not getting past the thought.

I have learned two for sure things in the past two months.  First, I am not someone who should own a cottage.  Two buildings and properties to maintain and pay bills for is one too many in my book.  If waterfront of worth having, then it is worth having full time.

Second, I am terrible at the end of a marathon journey. 

The past year has been a marathon in many ways and I barely crawled across the finish line for this one.  I am deeply thankful for the slower pace we have begun in the summer season and anticipate much more time to reflect on daily life and share my thoughts.

No comments: